Thursday, June 30, 2016

Blogger Summer Reading Program 2016

Tomorrow kicks off the Blogger Summer Reading Program hosted by Bekka from Pretty Deadly Reviews and Whitley from Reading with a Vengeance.  You can check out their blogs for more info and there is a Twitter chat tonight at 8 pm EST (#BloggerSRP).

I blogged about my goals for this month’s challenge earlier this month along with a list on my “Summer” reads.  My goals for the first week of the program are to read:



AND



I am reading other books as well, but these are the two I have chosen for the first of the week of the challenge.
Wish me luck! I haven’t read anything by either author so I am looking forward to them.

Anybody else doing the Blogger Summer Reading Program (you don’t have to be a blogger, by the way)?
Anybody have a summer reading list or goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment