Thursday, June 2, 2016

Review - Long May She Wave by Kit Hinrichs

Title: Long May She Wave
Author: Kit Hinrichs
Source: Blogging For Books
My Rating: 4.5 Stars



So this is my first official review as a blogger and it's not even for a book. It's for a box of postcards inspired by a book. But it's a lovely box of postcards.

I enjoyed flipping through this collection of postcards featuring 50 different patriotic designs, each with its own character and story. There are 2 of each so you can keep one for yourself and send one to someone. Or if mailing postcards isn't your thing, you could frame them or even use them in an art project as I plan to do with a few. Plus with 4th of July coming up, the patriotic cards in this collection would make nice greetings, invitations, decorations, or even just a conversation piece on your coffee table. There are many things you can do with these beautiful cards. 

And I love that they come in their own cute, little book-shaped storage box. My only complaint is that the box doesn't stay closed when upright as in the picture, but that's just a minor thing.

Now I don't buy a lot of postcards or postcard collections, but overall, I'd say these postcards are a very nice set.

I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange  for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment