Sunday, July 24, 2016

SBPT 2016: Living in a World of Book Quotes


Welcome to another week of the Summer Blog Promo Tour!
Today my guest is Jaclyn from Living in a World of Book Quotes!
Like me, Jaclyn LOVES book quotes and loves to post them on her blog along with her book reviews!
Today she shares a few of her favorites here with you...




1. “If nothing changes, nothing changes. If you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to keep getting what you're getting. You want change, make some.” 
― Courtney C. Stevens, The Lies About Truth

2. “Happiness was getting stuck with someone and never feeling stuck.” 
― Courtney C. Stevens, The Lies About Truth





3. “That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfeast cereals based on color instead of taste.” 
John Green, Paper Towns

4. “I didn’t need you, you idiot. I picked you. And then you picked me back.” 
John Green, Paper Towns







5. “At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid, and it hurts, but then it's over and you're relieved.” 
John Green, Looking for Alaska







Those were great quotes!
Be sure to check out Jaclyn's site for more quotes, reviews, and more!
I am over there today sharing a few of my favorite quotes from books.  
And be sure to follow her twitter and instagram!

What about you? Do you have any favorite quotes from books?

1 comment: