Sunday, August 21, 2016

SBPT Wrap Up

So today is the Wrap Up of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour.
And while I enjoyed being a part of the tour, it was a lot more stressful than I imagined.  I have to confess that I am just happy I survived it.
As a new blogger, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I signed up for this tour.  It had its ups and downs, but overall it was an interesting experience.  I learned quite a bit about myself, my fellow bloggers, and more.

I learned that, like me, Melissa from The Reader and Shelf thinks characters are very important to a story.

And that Emily from Always Opinionated Girl loves Harry Potter as much as I do.

Then Nicole and Sophia from Quality Fangirls won this Disney obsessed, Harry Potter fan over by sorting Lilo and Stitch characters into Hogwarts houses.

Next Jaclyn from Living in a World of Book Quotes, who shares my love of quotes, gave us a few her favorite ones.

Carlisa from Confessions of Carlisa gave us a glimpse into who she is (and added to my TBR list) by sharing books that described her and her blog.

And Michelle from Bookaholic Banter added several more with her post on books we need to read.

If you’re wondering why I didn’t mention Fay from Bibliophile Soprano, well, Internet issues and illness postponed her post until next Sunday so be sure to come back to read her post.

As I mentioned above, it was an interesting, but stressful experience.  I discovered that having no clue as to what the future would hold (illness, family issues, computer problems, etc.) makes it hard to participate in things like this with multiple people.  There is so much out of your control.

But I did have a lot of fun and really enjoyed getting to know new people. So will I do it again, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment